The Demo you’re about to use provides a BASIC VIEW of just some of ReMe and you’ll enter as a Carer in the ABC Care Home.
You will see …
the Reminiscence player in action… a key part of what makes ReMe unique.
the Life Story Profile, with its family connectivity.
the Care Circle.
You won’t see …
all the Care at Home tools for the family, such as care circle engagement, calendars, Skype integration, etc.
1. Add your details into the My Details tab.
2. Click into the Residents module with its pre-populated residents.
3. Click into Sandy or Jazz’s domains.
4. Click on a Profile to view them. Already built with the Themes displayed, it contains discovered Topics that define life story.
5. Click on Themes to explore Themes and try creating new Topics yourself.
6. Click on a Topic to drill down into it to create Nuggets of knowledge that really engage the resident.
7. Then run a reminiscence session using Topics by clicking on the Session tab.
8. Take a look at the Care Circle.
And then …… when you’ve discovered what ReMe can do and want to see more, its time to take up ReMe. Its free (apart from a small activation and support fee) and you can cancel anytime you want… There’s really no reason not to use ReMe.
Reset your password here
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
RemindMeCare Family Registration
Returning Demo Visitor
Subscription to RemindmeCare's latest news has been successful.